Thursday, December 20, 2018

My Favorite Things Good Time to Wine December Card Kit Project #2: Partners in Wine





Hello MFT friends!  I'm back with my second card made with the new Good Time to Wine Card Kit.

For this card, I decided to go with a fun "Cheers" theme using shades of pink, orange and gold.  I first die cut my two wine glasses and did some quick watercolor for the drinks using Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks.  I splattered some Pick Raspberry Distress Ink on both the base and the top panel.  After lining the top panel with acetate and doing some quick gold stitching around the edge using my Stitched Rectangle Die-Namics, I used foam tape on the base and filled the glasses with fun gold confetti.  After putting the top panel on the base, I die cut the Mondo Cheers out of gold mirror cardstock and stamped my sentiment on vellum, embossing it in gold.  This card is so fun and festive... perfect for your best GF!



Links to the products I used are below.  I participate in the My Favorite Things affiliate program, which means that I receive a small commission when products are purchased through the links I share at no additional cost to you.  Thank you for your support!




I hope you enjoyed this project!  I'll be back shortly with my second card, which takes a different spin on this card kit.  I see a gift set in someone's future - these are just so fun to make!



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature