Tuesday, December 18, 2018

My Favorite Things Good Time to Wine December Card Kit Project #1: Rose´ All Day



Woohoo!  My Favorite Things just release its new Good Time to Wine card kit this morning and it is so much fun!  And I wholly agree with its theme... this month is a Good Time to Wine!  This card kit has everything you need to create super fun wine-themed shaker cards, including a wine glass die and coordinating shaker pouches and a hilarious wine-themed stamp set.  This month's Free with $60 is also the Mondo Cheers die, which is the perfect accompaniment for this kit.

For my first project, I started by die cutting a wine glass and doing some quick and subtle ink blending with pool-colored ink.  I then die cut two roses using MFT's Mini Rolled Roses Die-Namics in different shades of pink wool felt.  I also die cut a smaller flower using the Stitched Flowers Die-Namics, using a tiny pom pom as the center.  I die cut some leaves using the Royal Leaves Die-Namics and Fab Foliage Die-Namics and colored them with Copic markers.  I adhered the wine glass to the panel using an included wine shaker pouch, filling it with fuchsia-colored flower sequins and tiny leaf confetti from my sequin hoard stash 😬 to keep with the flower theme.

I then simply adhered my felt flowers and foliage around the glass, adding some hand beaded clear flower sequins here and there for some added interest.  I stamped and embossed my "Rose´ All Day" sentiment in pink and added a stitched frame I created using my Stitched Rectangle Die-Namics, popping it up with foam tape to match the dimension of the felt flowers.  Super easy but super impactful... my kind of card making!



I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are below.  I participate in the My Favorite Things affiliate program, which means that I receive a small commission when products are purchased through the links I share at no additional cost to you.  Thank you for your support!




I'll be back soon with another card made with the new release... can you believe the cuteness of the Stacy Yacula stamps?  I can't even!!!!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature