Thursday, October 24, 2019

Pinkfresh Monthly Challenge: Stitched Circle Elements Card



Hello!  I am back today with a card I made for the Pinkfresh Studios October monthly challenge.  I love participating in Pinkfresh's challenges... the prompts are always so fun and really do challenge me to change things up!

This month's challenge is to use circle elements in a card or scrapbook design.  I decided to use Pinkfresh's Floral Elements stamp set to create this circular-based card.  I stamped out my images in light ink on Neenah Solar White 110# paper and colored them in with Polychromos colored pencils in pretty shades of pink, peach and yellow.



I then cut out three circles on a white card base embossed in a knit pattern.  I splattered some gold watercolor paint onto the panel for some interest and arranged my florals around the three circles.  I also added some yellow stitching around the perimeter of the circles for a little added texture.

I die cut three circles out of pink and peach cardstock and stamped my sentiment in each using Pinkfresh's Flower Garden stamp set, heat embossing them in white.  I stitched over the "beautiful" with white thread.

I popped up the background panel with some craft foam and layered it over my sentiment circles.  I added some gold sequins for a little added sparkle, and this card was finished!  I love the circle elements on this card... this was a layout I hadn't used before, and I always love mixing it up!



I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are below.  I participate in the Scrapbook.com affiliate program, which means that I receive a small commission at no cost to you when products are purchased through the links I share.  I truly appreciate your support!

I encourage everyone to participate in monthly challenges to stay inspired and challenge yourself to try new techniques.  You can check out Pinkfresh's monthly challenges here.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon!


1 comment on "Pinkfresh Monthly Challenge: Stitched Circle Elements Card"

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature