Monday, December 14, 2020

Ink to Paper Branches of Love Stamps and Dies + Inside Greetings: Love Stamps

Hi, friends!  I am here with one last project created with Ink to Paper's December release.  These two cards feature the new Branches of Love stamps and dies as well as the Inside Greetings: Love stamps.  I wanted to stretch my stamps and dies to create  two different looks, and I'm excited to take you through the process! 



For my first card, I wanted to use the Branches of Love stamps and dies as a beautiful vase arrangement of branches and hearts, concentrating on creating a fun color scheme.  I die cut my Postage Frame from Lovely Lady cardstock, layering a Mini Heart Frame cut from Raspberry Fizz on top.  After adding some hand stitching around the postage frame, I added a vellum panel behind the center cut out and layered all of these elements on an A2-sized panel of Limeade Ice cardstock.  All that was left was to stamp and die cut my remaining elements (using Aqua Mist cardstock for the vase and Simply Chartreuse cardstock for the branches).  I stamped my sentiment from the Inside Greetings: Love stamps onto a banner cut with the Banner Builders: Basics dies.  This card was so fun and easy to make! 



For my second card, I focused almost exclusively on die cutting.  I changed up my branches from the Branches of Love set to create a tree.  I stamped and die cut florals from the new Wreath Favor Box Sentiments stamps and dies and layered them onto the branches.  I then used the Feathered Friends 5 dies to create a cute little bird, positioning him in the bottom corner onto more branches.  I stamped my sentiment from the Inside Greetings: Love stamp set onto the top right corner.  



For some added interest, I layered this panel onto a white frame made with the Border Bling: Postage Frames dies and then adhered everything to an A2 base made with Simply Chartreuse cardstock.  And since I am of the opinion that almost everything is better with splatters, I finished the card with some white gouache splatters here and there. 



I hope you enjoyed these projects!  Links to the products I used are above.  I hope you enjoyed the creations from the design team made with the Ink to Paper December release - I'd love to hear what your favorite new products are!  Thanks again for stopping by and I'll see you soon! 



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature