Sunday, January 17, 2021

Ink to Paper's Cake Please Stamps and Delicate Doilies Dies


Hi, friends!  Thank you for stopping my for my second project for the Ink to Paper January 2021 release!  This project features the new Cake Please stamps and dies and Delicate Doilies dies.  These two sets were a match made in heaven! 


I started by stamping my cake image onto a piece of Aqua Mist cardstock, then diecutting it with the coordinating die.  I added some sweet little dot details from the stamp set as cake layers as well.  The Cake Please stamp set comes with whimsical floral and foliage images, which I stamped onto different colors of pink, yellow and green cardstock before die cutting them out.  I stamped my sentiment onto white cardstock and embossed it in gold, also doing the same with a star image stamped onto vellum. 



To assemble my card, I die cut a white panel from the Cover Plate: Trellis die, adhering it to a panel of Pale Peony cardstock.  I then adhered my images on top using liquid adhesive.  I finished everything with some splatters of gold watercolor paint.  So pretty and so easy! 



I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are above.  I'll see you again tomorrow with more projects made with Ink to Paper's January release! 



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature