Thursday, February 18, 2021

Papertrey Ink's Ink to Paper Cover Plate: Vines + Feathered Friends 8 Mini Stamp Set: Soft Inked Floral Card



How sweet is this little bird?  I can't get enough of these little Feathered Friends from Ink to Paper! 


I created this card by pairing the new Cover Plate: Vines (the perfect foliage backdrop to floral cards) with this cute little bird.  I die cut my Vines Cover Plate from white cardstock and adhered it to a panel of white cardstock to achieve a pretty tone-on-tone look.  I die cut the largest circle from the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle dies and cut another smaller circle from the center, creating a circle frame.  I then used the same inner circle die to cut a circle from my foliage panel, creating a beautiful insert for my center focal circle frame.  After adhering this to the center of a white A2-sized cardstock panel, I stamped my bird using soft shades of Distress Oxide Inks, die cut it with the coordinating dies, and adhered it to the center of the circle. 




I then selected the Birthday Bouquet stamps and dies to create a pretty floral frame around my bird.  Again using Distress Oxide Inks, I stamped my images using sponge daubers to apply the colors to the stamps, allowing me to achieve soft blended looks.  I added some foliage from the Framing Florals stamps and dies, arranging all of my floral and foliage elements around the circle.  


I stamped my sentiments from the new effortless Beauties stamp set in the bottom corner and splattered my card with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks to finish this fun card project.  What fun this was to create!  Links to the products I used are above.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon with another cardmaking project from Ink to Paper's new release!  



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature