Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Papertrey Ink's Ink to Paper Lush Blooms + Inside Greetings: Blooms Stamps and Dies: Creating a Simple, Elegant Floral Card



Who doesn't love a striking, elegant floral image?  The new Lush Blooms stamps and dies create just this, allowing you to make simple yet gorgeous floral cards quickly and easily.  Such a stamping staple product! 


I started my project by stamping the second and third layers of the gorgeous floral onto Sweet Blush cardstock (time saving tip: you can forgo stamping the large first base layer and stamp directly onto colored cardstock) using different shades of pink ink.  I then did the same thing for my leaves, stamping the second and third layers onto New Leaf cardstock using green ink.  So quick and easy! 


To create my panel, I die cut a layer using Dark Indigo cardstock using the Cover Plate: Trellis die, adhering it to a teal A2-sized cardstock base.  I then took another panel of Dark Indigo cardstock and die cut an oval using the Geometrix: Oval die in the center.  I popped up this layer with foam tape and adhered it onto the trellis base layer.  Before adhering my floral image, I stamped my sentiment from the Inside Greetings: Bloom mini stamp set onto vellum, heat embossing it in gold.  I wrapped this sentiment around my base panel and adhered my floral image on top.  A few gold sequins and this elegant card was finished! 


This was such a quick and easy card to make, yet it packs such a visual punch.  I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you again soon with more projects from the beautiful release from Ink to Paper! 



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature