Sunday, December 1, 2019

Simon Says Stamp Diecember 2019: Stitched Card with Art Supplies Die



Happy December, everyone!  I am so happy to be here today sharing a stitched card I made using the new Art Supplies die.  This die is so fun and perfect for creating cards for the crafty folks in your life!

This card came together so easily thanks to the star of the show: the super cute paint palette die!  I die cut several of the little palettes and stacked them together to create dimension.  I colored the different wells with Copic markers and added clear Tonic Crystal Glaze for some fun texture.

I created a rainbow using My Favorite Things' Rainbow Bright die as a stencil.  I colored in the sections with Copic markers and stitched the borders with coordinating thread (tip: if you don't have the right color thread, color some white thread with a Copic marker!)

Once my rainbow was complete, I simply die cut the little scissors and paint brush and added them to my card.  I created the sentiment with a "Create" die from Catherine Pooler and the Happy Mail stamp set from Mama Elephant.  I can't wait to send this to a crafty friend!



I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are below.  I'll be back soon with some new card projects.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature