Sunday, November 10, 2019

Stitched Holiday Card: Waffle Flower Merry Wreath Stamp and Die Combo



Hello, everyone!  I am so happy to be back today with another card made with Waffle Flower's new Creative Bundle.  I used the new Merry Wreath stamp and die combo to make this holiday card and it couldn't be cuter!

I started out by stamping my fox and wreath with die inks.  These images stamp beautifully, but I thought I'd try to add some colored pencil accents to the images.  Using my Polychromos pencils, I added some depth with different green shades to the wreath and some furry details to the fox with some warm gray pencils.  Coloring in die cuts like this is such a fun way to sneak some coloring in without huge time commitments!



I used my Lacy Layers die set to cut a pretty scalloped panel, stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiment in the corner, and added stitching around the border.  I made a "Joy" banner by hand by fussy cutting the banner flags and coloring them with Copics.  I then drew on the letters and stitched over them to make the banner look as though the sweet little fox had made it.

All that was left to do was adhere my images to the panel.  I popped the panel up with craft foam and adhered it to patterned paper underneath for some added interest.



I hope you enjoyed this project; I had so much fun making it!  Links to the products I used are below. I was beyond honored to be a part of Waffle Flower's November release, and I can't wait to use some of the other gorgeous products.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature