Saturday, September 5, 2020

Watercolored Die Cut Fall Card: Ink to Paper's Hello Pumpkin Stamp Set


Hello, friends!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I am here today sharing this watercolored die cut card featuring Ink to Paper's Hello Pumpkin stamp set.  


You might know that I am a huge fan of vibrant color and die cutting, and I love how Ink to Paper's beautiful stamp and die sets made it so easy to bring these two elements together.  I started by stamping my pumpkin image from the Hello Pumpkin set onto watercolor paper (I used Fabriano Artistico extra white cold press watercolor paper) using Antique Linen distress ink.  I then watercolored the image using watercolor brush pens (I used a combination of Arteza and Zig Clean Color brush pens).  I then watercolored my florals and foliage.  For the leaves, I used Ink to Paper's Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence die set to cut the leaves out of watercolor paper.  I then used the same watercolor brush pens to add watercolored details.  For the blooms, I used Ink to Paper's Graceful Wings stamp set.  I stamped my images onto watercolor paper, then used the pens again over the ink to add more depth and dimension to the flowers.  


To assemble my card, I traced an oval shape onto a piece of A2-sized watercolor paper.  I watercolored the interior of the oval (again using brush pens), then stamped some foliage from Ink to Paper's Framing Fall Sentiments onto the oval.  When it was dry, I embossed my "Hello There" sentiment from the Shutter It Sentiments set in gold.  I then assembled my watercolored pieces around the oval.  A few gold sequins and this card was finished! 



I hope you enjoyed this project!  Thanks again for stopping by, and I'll see you again soon with another Ink to Paper project!  


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature