Friday, November 13, 2020

Die Cut Shaker Card Featuring Ink to Paper's Vintage Lantern Stamps and Border Bling: Twinkle Dies

 


Hello, friends!  Thank you for stopping by today for this die cut shaker card featuring Ink to Paper's new Vintage Lantern stamps and dies and Border Bling: Twinkle dies.  I am absolutely in love with the Vintage Lantern stamp and die set and I'm so excited to show you how this card came together. 


I started my card by stamping my lantern on white cardstock using gray and black inks.  I die cut the center using the coordinating dies and adhered a piece of acetate in the window.  I created some snow using buffalo snow and clear glitter and sprinkled it onto the window.  After stamping the candle and backing piece for the lantern, I assembled it using two layers of foam tape to give room for the snow to shake around.  I then stamped my floral images onto white cardstock, colored them with Copic markers, and die cut them with the coordinating dies. 



To assemble the card, I die cut the On the Border: Sunburst Frame die from white cardstock and adhered it to a base with a pink gradient.  I then cut a patterned paper circle using the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle dies and popped it up in the middle of the Sunburst die cut using foam tape.  I then adhered my lantern on top and arranged my florals in the corners.  I used the new Border Bling: Twinkle die to cut some stars from gold glitter cardstock and scattered them around my frame.  I then stamped my sentiment on Classic Kraft cardstock, die cut it with the Banner Builders: Basics dies, and added some pink stitching for added interest. 




I absolutely adore this new Vintage Lantern stamp and I hope you do, too!  Links to the products I used are above.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon with another new Ink to Paper project! 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature