Friday, November 13, 2020

Vellum Shaker Card Featuring Ink to Paper's Feathered Friends 6 Mini Stamps and Just Sentiments: Together Stamps



Hi, friends!  Thanks for stopping by today for this vellum shaker card using Ink to Paper's new Feathered Friends 6 Mini and Just Sentiments: Together stamps.  This card was so much fun to make! 


I started my card by die cutting a circle onto the center of a Sweet Blush cardstock panel.  I then stamped my sentiment from the Just Sentiments: Together stamp set onto a piece of vellum that I die cut using the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles dies, heat embossing it in white.  I then adhered it to the top of the die cut circle. 




I then stamped my bird using the Feathered Friends 6 Mini stamp set and die cut it with coordinating dies.  Then came the foliage: I used the Framing Fall Sentiments, Floral Christmas, and Tree Essentials stamps to create my foliage, adhering it around the perimeter of my scalloped circle.  I splattered the entire card with white paint before adhering my bird to the card. 


I then added some Buffalo snow to the interior of the card before adding a backing panel popped up with foam tape.  My photographs didn't allow for the snow to show, but it's such a fun effect in real life! 




I had a blast making this card and I hope you enjoyed it as well!  Links to the products I used are above.  I'll see you again soon with another Ink to Paper project! 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature