Saturday, November 14, 2020

Gouache Floral Shaker Card Featuring Ink to Paper's Abundant Blooms and Inside Greetings: Feel Better Stamp sets



Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by today for this gouache floral shaker card highlighting Ink to Paper's new Abundant Blooms and Just Sentiments: Get Well stamps.  This card was so much fun to make and I'm excited to share the process with you! 


I started my card by selecting a panel of Sweet Blush cardstock cut to 4 x 5.25 inches.  I stamped stems onto the cardstock and heat embossed them with green embossing powder.  I then stamped my blooms from the Abundant Blooms to the panel using light-colored ink.  I then mixed some shades of dusty rose and earthy yellow gouache to pain over the blooms.  The abstract nature of these flowers made this so easy... I think I was done in about 10 minutes!  I then chose some flowers from the Birthday Bouquet stamp set, stamped them onto Sweet Blush cardstock, and again painted them with gouache.  I die cut the florals and popped them up onto the bouquet with foam tape. 



I then stamped the vase from the Clearly in the Vase Mini Stamp Set, selectively stamping it to make it a bit shorter.  I then fussy cut my shortened vase out, cut out the center and adhered a piece of acetate to the back.  I used thin strips of foam tape to pop it up, adding clear sequins into the middle for a sparkly shaker effect.  After that, all that was left to do was stamp my sentiment from the Inside Greetings: Feel Better stamp set onto some Pale Peony cardstock and adhere it to my frame. 




I love this sweet card and I hope you enjoyed it, too!  Links to the products I used are above.  Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll see you again soon with another Ink to Paper card project!  


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature