Thursday, November 12, 2020

Handmade Card Featuring Ink to Paper Brighter Days, Feathered Friends 6 and Cover Plate: Ornate Stamps and Dies


Hello, crafty friends!  I'm so happy you stopped by today for this card I made using products from the new Ink to Paper November release.  Keep reading to see how these elements came together! 


I started my project by creating my bird with the new Feathered Friends 6 dies.  I die cut the pieces from white cardstock and used Distress Oxide Inks and sponge daubers to color my bird.  After assembling the pieces, I used the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle dies to cut two layered circles with vellum and patterned paper.  I then used the Framing Florals stamps and dies to create floral embellishments by stamping them onto white cardstock and coloring them in with Copic markers.  I then adhered the florals around the edge of the larger circle and affixed my bird to the middle. 


To create the base of my card, I chose a panel of Weathervane cardstock and adhered a strip of yellow floral patterned paper across the middle.  I die cut a panel using the new Cover Plate: Ornate die (which is GORGEOUS) from white cardstock and affixed it over the gray panel.  I popped up the center circle with some foam tape in the middle.  I then stamped my sentiment on patterned paper and cut it out with a die from the Banner Builders: Basics dies.  I added some quick stitching around the edge using pink cardstock. 



I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are above.  I'll see you again soon for another project featuring new products from Ink to Paper.  Thanks for stopping by! 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature