Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Stitched Accents with Ink to Paper's Deer to Me Stamp Set and Border Bling: Believe Dies


Hi, friends!  Thank you for stopping by today for another creation made with Ink to Paper's November release.  This card features the new Deer to Me stamps and dies and the new Border Bling: Believe dies.


I love deer images, and these in particular were perfect for adding some stitched accents (my favorite way to add interest and texture to a card).  I began by die cutting my deer from woodgrain cardstock.  I die cut an oval using the Geometrix: Oval dies using Sweet Blush cardstock.  I then stamped some foliage around the base and perimeter of the oval and adhered my deer.  After stamping the antlers, I did a quick and simple backstitch to add some texture to the card. 



For the remaining embellishments, I used the Twig Wreath stamp set to stamp florals in Hibiscus Burst and Sweet Blush inks.  I also used the Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence die set to create some leaves.  I added some simple stitched details to these florals before adhering them around the border of the oval. 


To finish the card, I die cut a base using the new Border Bling: Believe die with coordinating cardstock.  I added a strip of patterned paper down the center then added my oval, using foam tape for dimension.  I added some additional foliage around the center oval for interest.  




I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are provided above.  I'll see you again tomorrow with more Ink to Paper projects! 

1 comment on "Stitched Accents with Ink to Paper's Deer to Me Stamp Set and Border Bling: Believe Dies"
  1. Beautiful, beautiful card! I love the colors and the lovely floral design! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature