Sunday, December 13, 2020

Shaker Card With Ink to Paper's Lift Me Up Stamps and Dies


Hello!  I'm so happy you stopped by today for this shaker card made with Papertrey Ink's Ink to Paper's new Lift Me Up stamps and dies.  How cute are these sketched images? 


I started my card by stenciling an A2-sized cloud background using a rainbow of pastel pigment inks.  I then die cut a heart border from the new Border Bling: Skinny Heart Frames and adhered it around the edge.  To create my shaker card, I took a piece of Aqua Mist cardstock and stamped a plaid background using the Brushed Plaid background stamp.  I then trimmed it down and die cut a circle from the center.  After adhering a piece of acetate behind the circle, I popped up this panel with foam tape and used a combination of cloud and clear sequins to create a fun shaker effect. 



All that was left to do was color some cute images from the Lift me up stamps and die cut them with the coordinating dies.  I stamped my sentiment onto vellum and adhered it in the bottom corner of the card, and this card was finished! 


I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are above.  Thanks again for stopping by and I'll see you again with projects from Ink to Paper's new release! 



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature