Sunday, December 13, 2020

Ink to Paper's Dainty Daisies and To Die For Sentiments: Never Too Far


Hello, friends!  Don't you love sentiments that are both beautiful and timely?  Papertrey Ink's Ink to Paper has released a beautiful new "Never Too Far" die, which couldn't be more appropriate for current times.  I combined this beautiful die with the new Dainty Daisies stamp and die set to make this cheery card. 


I started my card by die cutting my sentiment from white cardstock three times.  Before adhering them together, I used Copic markers in a variety of yellow shades to color a gradient onto the top layer.  I then die cut a white frame and gray base using the Geometrix: Oval dies and adhered my sentiment on top. 



I chose a piece of Aqua Mist cardstock as my card base, stamping the flowers from the Dainty Daisies stamps on top and embossing them in white.  I die cut this piece using the Love to Layer: Notched dies and mounted this on a piece of patterned paper. 


To finish my card, I die cut some daisies from the Into the Blooms die set and adhered them around my panel.  I hand beaded some white floral sequins and added some tiny sparkly leaves as some final touches. 



I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are above.  I'll see you again soon for another new papercrafting project from Ink to Paper's December release!  



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature