Monday, January 18, 2021

Ink to Paper's Big Balloons Stamps and Dies + Cover Plate: Big Balloon die


Hello, friends!  I'm so happy to be sharing this project from the new Ink to Paper January 2021 release.  This project features fun new balloon images, dies and stencils, and I'm excited to walk you through my process! 


I starts by cutting out a panel with the new Cover Plate: Big Balloon die five times.  For my top panel, I used fun gold-embossed patterned papers to inlay over three of the balloons.  I adhered a panel of vellum behind this top layer for some softness, then stacked the remaining four panels underneath using liquid adhesive.  I used a fun confetti die from the new Big Balloons dies to cut little confetti with gold mirror cardstock, sprinkling them inside the open balloons.  I adhered a panel of Aqua Mist cardstock behind the stacked die cuts to create a shaker card. 


I then die cut a balloon from the Big Balloon dies and ink blended it with Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink.  I used a stencil from the Big Balloons stencil set to sponge on some Versamark Ink and heat set it with gold embossing powder.  I also used gold embossing powder for my balloon tassel and bow,  I then stamped my sentiment from the Big Balloons stamp set on the balloon and adhered it onto the shaker panel.  A quick splatter of gold watercolor finished the card beautifully! 



Thanks again for stopping by today!  Links to the products I used are above.  I'll see you again soon with another new Ink to Paper cardmaking project! 




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature