Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Ink to Paper's Just Sentiments: Milestones and Number Dies


Hello again!  I'm so happy you're here for this project featuring the new Just Sentiments: Milestones and Number dies from Ink to Paper!  These two new items pair perfectly together and were such fun to use in creating this card project! 


I started my project by die cutting a white panel with the Love to Layer: Notched dies.  I then stamped two wreaths from the Wreath Favor Box Sentiments stamps in two shades of green and cut them out with the coordinating dies, adhering them in the center of my panel.  After stamping some pink florals from the same stamp set and some additional foliage and berries from the Framing Florals: Christmas and Floral Christmas stamp sets, I die cut my "40" with the new Numbers dies using Classic Kraft cardstock, adhering together 3 layers for added dimension.  I stamped my sentiment from the Just Sentiments: Milestones stamp set below my wreath, adhered my numbers in the center of the wreath, and adhered the panel onto a Classic Kraft panel. 




This card was such a joy to make, and I hope you enjoyed it!  Links to the products I used are above.  Thanks again for stopping by and I'll be back with another project from the new January 2021 release! 




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature