Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Ink to Paper's Feathered Friends 7 Die



Hi!  It's so nice to see you again with another cardmaking project from Ink to Paper's January release!  This die cut card was made with the new Feathered Friends 7 dies.  I LOVE die cutting, and I had so much fun combining die cuts to make this floral card. 




I started by die cutting my largest circle from the new Delicate Doilies die set and one small circle from the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles dies.  I stamped my sentiment from the Just Sentiments: Love stamp set, then adhered both circles to my card (I added foam tape to the small circle for added dimension.  I then die cut the bird from white cardstock and added color using Copic markers before adhering it to the larger circle.  To finish the card, I die cut florals and foliage from the Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence die set to create little flower bunches here and there around the card (I added some gold foil cardstock into the flower layers and into the foliage for some added glimmer).  A few gold and white dots here and there finished this card! 




I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are above.  I have some more stitched products from this awesome new release coming to the blog... I hope to see you again soon!  


 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature