Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Ink to Paper Feathered Friends 7 Mini Stamp Set


Hi!  Thanks for stopping by today for this cardmaking project made with Ink to Paper's new Feathered Friends Mini 7 stamp set!  Isn't this such a sweet little hummingbird? 


I started my card by die cutting a banner with the In Stitches: Banner die, adding a simple chain stitch with white embroidery thread around the edge.  I then used the Cover Plate: Ornate die to emboss a white cardstock base and adhered my stitched banner on top.  I die cut my sentiment with the To Die For: Bright Days die three times, layering them on top of each other for dimension, and adhering it to the banner. 




To embellish my card, I stamped my hummingbird with the Feathered Friends 7 mini stamp set with Distress Oxide inks in different shades of blue.  I die cut a big, beautiful flower and two leaves using the Into the Blooms die set, ink blending Distress Oxide inks on tops.  Some white and black splatters for some artistic details finished this card! 




I hope you enjoyed this bright, colorful project!  Links to the products I used are above.  Thanks again for stopping by and I'll be back with more projects from Ink to Paper's January release! 



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature