Thursday, July 25, 2019

Besties Forever Card: Spellbinders Small Die Kit of the Month July 2019



OK, how CUTE are these little guys?  There's no secret that I love Spellbinders Die of the Month Clubs... they are one of the best values out there and they never fail to disappoint.  This month's small die selection is this cute dog and cat duo... I just love them!

I made this sweet "Besties" card using this month's dies and it couldn't have been easier.  I cut out an oval-shaped panel out of patterned paper, stitched around the oval opening, and backed it with some craft foam for some dimension.  I then assembled my little scene inside the oval using this month's dies.  I cut out my pieces from Neenah 110# cardstock and colored them with Copic markers before assembling them.  I then decided to accent the little scene with flowers from Spellbinders' Spring Flutter Small Die of the Month from February 2019.  A few flower sequins and some simple sentiments and this card was finished!  So sweet and easy.



I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are below.  I participate in the Spellbinders Affiliate Program, which means that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you when products are purchased through the links I share.  Thank you so much for your support!

I'll be back soon with some more projects!  Thanks so much for stopping by!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature