Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Die Cut Holiday House Packaging and Sweet Snow Globe Scenes: Ink to Paper's Countdown Day #3



Hello, friends!  I am so happy to be back today for Ink to Paper's Countdown Day #3!  First, I am sharing these sweet tent-style house packages from Ink to Paper!  These houses were so easy to make thanks to all the little creative touches that you can embellish them with - I think this would be such a fun project to make with kids! A touch of patterned paper, some quick and easy coloring, and some sparkly little embellishments make the cutest houses perfect for packaging candy or sweet treats this holiday season! 




For my next project, I used the new Sweet Scenes: Winter and Holiday Spirit stamp sets to create a pretty little trio of snowglobes on a card. 



 I started by die cutting three circles out of snowflake-embossed patterned paper and creating bases with strips of woodgrain paper.  I stamped my three sentiments using the the Holiday Spirit stamp.  I added some foam tape to the back of this panel. 



I then stamped my scenes on a separate piece of watercolor cardstock, lining them up with my circles.  I added some watercolored details on top of the ink to create a soft look.  I adhered a sheet of acetate to the back of this panel and added a pinch of faux snow and white glitter to each of the scenes.  I then adhered the top panel to the acetate, sealing the snow inside each circle. 




To finish the card, I added some sprigs of foliage using the On the Border: Fir Branches die and some Pinecones from the Floral Christmas stamp and die set.  



I hope you enjoyed these projects and that they inspire you in your holiday crafting!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon! 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature