Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Ink to Paper November Release: Winter Woodlands Shadow Box Card


 

Hello, friends!  Welcome to Day 1 of Ink to Paper's November release!  I'm so happy you stopped by for this fairytale-themed shadow box card made with the beautiful new Winter Woodlands stamps and dies.  


As soon as I saw this set, I immediately thought about giving it added depth and dimension by making a shadow box card.  If you've never made one before, I highly recommend giving it a try - it is really easy and really brings your card creations to life.  Jennifer McGuire has an excellent tutorial here; this is what I used to learn how to make these beautiful cards. 


I decided to use a soft, fairytale-inspired color palette for my card, choosing pale lavender, mint and pink shades.  After stamping my sentiment on vellum and heat embossing it in silver, I used the coordinating dies to cut out all of my elements and assembled the card.  I used the Starflakes die set and the new Border Bling: Twinkle die to embellish the outside of my card.  




I hope you enjoyed these projects!  Be sure to stop by all week to see more projects made with the new Ink to Paper release.  I'll see you soon!  

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature