Sunday, November 29, 2020

Simon Says Stamp Diecember 2020: Stitched Rainbow Card Featuring CZ Design Hugs Die


Hello, friends!  I am so happy you stopped by for yet another exciting Simon Says Stamp Diecember release!  I made this stitched card with the new CZ Designs Hugs dies.  This is one of those staple dies that I am so happy to have in my collection... I can't get enough of the clean and simple font.  


I started my card by stitching a rainbow heart using Simon Says Stamp's Rainbow Heart die (another favorite).  For a tutorial on how I stitched this die, you can check out this post.  I then used Concord & 9th's Brighter Days die set to attach a cute yellow sun to the corner of my heart.  



I then chose an Avery Elle stitched postage die (similar is here) and used a simple backstitch to add stitching along the edge.  Before adhering everything down, I used a smaller "Everything will be alright" sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Messages for Everyday stamp set in the corner of an A2 white cardstock base.  I them adhered my postage frame and heart inside using foam tape for dimension.  For my sentiment, I die cut several layers of black cardstock using the Hugs die, adhering it on top of the heart (and adding foam tape where needed).  To finish, I added some shine to my sentiment using Tonic crystal glaze and some hearts from the Concord & 9th's Brighter Days dies. 




I had so much fun making this project and I hope you enjoyed it!  I can't wait to check out the new dies coming to us this month... I am a die cutter at heart and this is one of my favorite releases every year!  Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again soon with another papercrafting project.   


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature