Friday, December 11, 2020

Ink to Paper December 2020 Release: Anywhere Together + Border Bling Skinny Heart Frame Die


Hello, friends!  I'm so happy you stopped by today for the countdown to Papertrey Ink's Ink to Paper December 2020 release!  My first project features the new Anywhere Together stamp set and dies and the Border Bling: Skinny Heart Frames dies.  These are such fun new sets that pair perfectly together! 



I started my card by stamping out my bicycle elements using shades of bright pink and mint.  I die cut my Skinny Heart Frame using a chartreuse piece of patterned paper and then die cut another frame using the Border Bling: Postage Frames dies from pink dotted patterned paper.  I always enjoy adding stitching to my cards, so I stitched along the postage frame using bright pink thread and a simple backstitch. 


I chose a piece of aqua watercolored cardstock and adhered it to the back of my postage frame, adding my other elements as shown.  After stamping my sentiment from the Anywhere Together stamp set, I decided to add some fun summery daisies from the Into the Blooms die set to the corners.  I am already dreaming a bit of summer and these fun daisies were just the ticket to achieve that look! 



I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are above.  I'll be sharing many more cardmaking and papercrafting projects in the coming days and I hope to see you again soon! 



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature