Friday, December 11, 2020

Ink to Paper Storybook Love Stamps and Dies + XO Heart Frames Dies


Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by for this cardmaking project from Papertrey Ink's Ink to Paper December 2020 release!  This card features the new Storybook Love stamps and dies as well as the new XO Heart Frames dies. 


To start my card, I chose a panel of Hawaiian Shores cardstock, cut a circle from the middle, and embossed it in a woodgrain texture.  I then die cut the larger XO Heart Frame die from white cardstock, coloring the frame in light green and the hearts in bright pink.  I die cut a second XO Heart Frame just for some extra hearts... I cut these out, colored them with a red alcohol marker, and folded them in half before adhering them to the underlying pink hearts.  This added fun dimension to these pretty frames. 




I am a sucker for adding floral elements to everything, so I broke out my Birthday Bouquet stamp and die set to create some fun flowers.  I also used my Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence die set to die cut some leaves (leaving some uncolored for a fresh pop of white).  



I adhered all of my elements onto a Sweet Blush cardstock base, then I die cut three layers of the XO die, stacking them for some extra dimension.  I added some french knots here and there for some added texture, then stamped my "All You Need Is Love" sentiment from the Storybook Love stamp set onto a white banner that I cut by hand.  And with that, this colorful card was finished! 



Links to the products I used are above.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again soon with another Ink to Paper cardmaking project!  



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature