Saturday, December 12, 2020

Ink to Paper Just Married Stamps and Dies


Hello, friends!  I'm so happy you're here for this project I made using the new Just Married stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink's Ink to Paper.  These stamps and dies are so perfect for creating wedding-themed papercrafting projects! 


To start my project, I cut the largest circle from the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles dies from Sweet Blush cardstock.  I then stamped and die cut my two chairs and pretty embellishments from the Just Married stamps and dies, embossing the floral elements and the fun Mr. and Mrs. circles in gold.  After doing some simple Copic coloring, I adhered these elements together using liquid adhesive. 



I cut a white cardstock base and layered another white piece I die cut using the Cover Plate: Trellis die.  After adhering these together, I tied a simple tulle bow around the white base before adhering down my cardstock circle along the left edge (trimming off the excess).  For some added embellishment, I embossed some flowers and foliage from the Ravishing Ranunculus stamp set and cut them out using the coordinating dies.  I did some more simple copic coloring on these florals before adhering them in the corners.  A few sparkly gold sequins finished this card. 



I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are above.  Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you again soon for another papercrafting project from this beautiful new release! 



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature