Saturday, December 12, 2020

Ink to Paper Wreath Favor Box Dies + Wreath Favor Box Sentiments


Hello, friends!  Thanks for coming by to check out these projects I made with the new Wreath Favor Box dies and Wreath Favor Box stamps from Ink to Paper.  I'm going to cut right to the chase: these stamps and dies are absolute must-haves for anyone who loves papercrafting with florals.  I had SO MUCH FUN creating these projects and I'm excited to share how I made them with you! 



I started with my card.  To create the base, I blended different gray shades of pigment inks on a piece of white cardstock, making sure to achieve some different gradients of color.  I brushed on a light coat of gouache on top in horizontal strokes, then die cut wood strips using the Woodwork dies.  I adhered these onto a cardstock base to create a shiplap look. 



I then stamped two wreaths using two different shades of green, using the coordinating dies to cut them out.  I used shades of pink to stamp my florals, with some pops of dusty blue for the smallest flowers.  For some additional foliage, I used the Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence dies and Ripe Avocado and Simply Chartreuse cardstocks to cut different colors.  Before layering all of these elements together, I stamped my "Love" sentiment in the middle of my cardstock (and the "is all you need" in the bottom corner).  After adhering all of my die cut pieces, I did some quick hand beading of little white flowers to add some extra interest and texture. 



For my gift box, I chose Sweet Blush cardstock and cut out the two pieces of the box, adhering them together with strong double-sided tape.  I then chose a blue plaid patterned paper, embossing my sentiment in white before die cutting it and adhering it in the center of the wreath.  I stamped my wreath and floral elements in the same way as above, cutting them out with the coordinating dies.  I then stamped the "Enjoy a treat" sentiment onto the blue plaid paper, hand cutting it out and adhering it to the bottom of my box.  Some green ribbon finished off this box beautifully.  I can't tell you how pretty these boxes are... I wish I knew someone getting married or having a baby right now, because I would be all over making the favor boxes for a shower! 



You can probably tell that I had a blast making these projects... I cannot recommend these beautiful products any more highly!  Links to the products I used are above.  Thank you for stopping by today and I'll see you again soon with another Ink to Paper project! 




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature