Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Ink to Paper's Just Sentiments: Established + Inside Greetings: Established Stamp Sets


Hello!  I'm thrilled you're back for this project made with the new Just Sentiments: Established  + Inside Greetings: Established stamp sets.  This was such a fun card to make! 


I started my project by blending different shades of brown and gray on a white cardstock panel then die cutting them with the Woodwork dies.  After adhering them to a cardstock panel, I die cut my "Love" sentiment with this die and adhered it onto my panel, popping it up with foam tape.  I then stamped my "Established" from the Just Sentiments: Established set onto a banner I die cut from the Banner Builder: Basics dies and stamped my "2000" in the bottom corner.  




All that was left were some pretty florals, which I stamped with the Framing Florals and Pleasing Envelopes: Special Delivery stamp sets.  I did some quick and simple Copic coloring and adhered them around my card.  Some white splatters and this card was finished! 




I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are above.  I'll see you again soon with another Ink to Paper cardmaking project!  



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature