Monday, August 6, 2018

Colorful Layered Die Cut Card with Spellbinders August Large Die of the Month




Can you believe it's August already?  Despite my disbelief that summer is half over, the beginning of the month always brings a smile to my face because that means it's time for new Spellbinders dies of the month!  This new kit is such fun to create with and this card came together so quickly!  

After die cutting a panel with my Spellbinders pierced rectangle dies and adding some hand stitching around the border, I decided to make a colorful, whimsical card with these beautiful dies of the month.  After coloring the die cuts with bright Copic markers, I added some more hand stitching and stacked up 3 layers to create dimension.



I then cut the "happy" sentiment from Spellbinders Happy Expressions stamp and die set and colored it with Copics (I recently picked up a boatload of these Spellbinders Expressions stamp and die sets and I LOVE them... the expressions are so versatile and the fonts are fantastic).  After adding the die and stamping the sentiment, the card was done!  

I hope you enjoyed this card... I am currently thinking up some stationery sets as gifts using these dies because this card was so quick to make (but doesn't look it).  Stay tuned for those!  😊



Links to the products I used are below.  I participate in several affiliate programs including Scrapbook.com and Spellbinders.  This means that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you when products are purchased through links I share here.  Thank you for you support!





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature