Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Spellbinders September 2018 Sunshiney Day Card Kit: Die Cut Cards



Hello crafty friends!  So... I have never used a card kit to make a card before.  That's weird, right?  Well, I'm wondering how I made it this long now that I've had a chance to create with the Spellbinders September 2018 Sunshiney Day Card Kit.  I opened the box and could not believe everything that was packed into this kit.  Stamps, dies, patterned paper, cardstock, stickers, die cuts for days, embellishments, adhesive, card bases and envelopes... I mean, holy cow.  I was so excited to get started.  I've made 6 cards and counting with this kit and I could easily make double this amount.  Not to mention that I haven't had to reach outside of the kit's contents to make the cards!
For my first cards, I wanted to focus on the beautiful die cuts and patterned paper that come with the kit.  I am a sucker for navy or black and pink, so these cards were just screaming my name when I chose my materials.  And they came together so easily!  I chose two beautiful patterned papers and simply played around with composition and embellishments for these two cards.  Those little resin flower cabochons are fantastic and add just the right details to these floral-themed cards.


I love the little pop of turquoise the cabochon lends to the second card.  I die cut the "happy" with an included die from silver cardstock that was also included in the kit.  


Stay tuned for my next round of cards featuring the stamps and dies included in this kit.  So fun!

A link to the kit is below.  I participate in the Spellbinders affiliate program, which means that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you when products are purchased through the links I share.  Thank you for your support!






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature