Friday, November 2, 2018

Snowy Colored Pencil Sentiment: Spellbinders & Fun Stampers Journey



Happy Friday, friends!  Spellbinders made an exciting announcement yesterday... they have teamed with Fun Stampers Journey and you can now shop products from both companies in one place.  Both companies offer such unique and high-quality products, and it's so exciting to see this collaboration!

I was thrilled to be able to create a project with the Most Wonderful stamp set and the Branch and Cone die set from Fun Stampers Journey to create a festive holiday card.  I started by stamping my sentiment (and wow, did this stamp beautifully!) in a light-colored ink and added some subtle ink blending around the perimeter.  I also stamped some of the little foliage and floral accents amidst the lettering.  I then colored the images with colored pencils.  I used three shades of red and pink on the letters to create an ombre effect.  Wanting to make the sentiment even more fun, I added white gel pen and glitter glue on top of top of the letters to create a snowy effect.



After adding stitched accents to some of the foliage, I started die cutting my pine branch border.  I cut the branches out of white cardstock and colored them with different shades of Copic markers.  After adhering the branches around the perimeter of my card, I added some more white gel pen and glitter glue accents.  I wish photography could capture the sparkle of this card!



I had so much fun creating this project and was so impressed with the quality of the Fun Stampers Journey products.  I LOVE those green dies!  You can find the products in this exciting partnership is here.

I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are below.  I participate in the Spellbinders affiliate program, which means that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you when products are purchased through the links I share.  Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoyed this project!  


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature