Monday, August 5, 2019

Spellbinders August Small Die: Pack It Up!



OK Spellbinders, you win.  You win the award for the CUTEST, most perfect-for-teachers die set... ever.  I can't EVEN with this set, you guys.  It is one of my absolute favorites, hands down.

I sat down with this August Small Die of the Month ready to make a cute backpack.  I ended up making three backpacks, notebooks, glasses, pencils... I just couldn't stop.  These little backpacks are not only replete with the sweetest details, but they are interactive!  You open the top and you can tuck in all of the cute little accents included in this set (this would also be a great place to tuck in a little handwritten note from a child to a teacher).  I dug through my hoard stash of my favorite patterned papers and designed some gorgeous trendy little backpacks (seriously... I have a big of a bag addiction and I wish I could find real backpacks in these patterns!) in bright, fun colors.



I assembled the card with some strips of coordinating patterned paper, adding in little die cut accents from the kit and some hand stitching here and there.  But I was surrounded with tons of beautiful paper so I just kept die cutting, making a trio of the coolest die cut backpacks ever.  I am not kidding when I say that all of my daughter's teachers will be receiving one of these backpack cards at some point this year!



You can find the Spellbinders Die of the Month here.  I participate in the Spellbinders affiliate program, which means that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you when products are purchased through the links I share.  I truly appreciate your support!

I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I loved making it!  I'll be back with another crafty project soon.  Have a wonderful day!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature