Thursday, June 25, 2020

Spellbinders Effortless Sentiments Glimmer Card



Hello!  Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I am so happy to be here sharing this card I made with Spellbinders Effortless Sentiments designed by Laurie Willison.  This bright, cheerful card came together so quickly thanks to these truly effortless sentiments! 

I started my card by foiling my "Thank You" sentiment with gold foil onto white cardstock, then die cutting the sentiment with a circle die.  I then die cut the gorgeous foliage pieces using Spellbinders Layered Foliage die out of the same 110# cardstock and used alcohol markers to color them in an array of bright rainbow-y hues.  I then arranged my foliage around the perimeter of a woodgrain-embossed white cardstock panel and used foam tape to create dimension for my center sentiment.  A few sparkly gold sequins and this card was finished! 



I love the clean and simple look of this card... it really allows the glimmer sentiment to shine.  A link to these beautiful sentiments are below.  I participate in the Spellbinders affiliate program, which means that I receive a small commission when products are purchased through the links I share.  I truly appreciate your support! 

I'm so thankful that you stopped by today!  I'll see you soon with another project with beautiful Spellbinders products! 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature