Saturday, November 14, 2020

Stitched Card and Tag Featuring Ink to Paper's In Stitches: Candy Swirl Dies



Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by today for these papercrafting projects featuring Ink to Paper's new In Stitches: Candy Swirl dies.  These projects were a breeze to make using these fun stitching dies! 



I die cut two candy pieces using the dies from white, Lovely Lady, and Pure Poppy cardstock and stitched them together using coordinating shades of embroidery floss (hint: the stitch holes are big, so I used all 6 strands of floss for these projects).  I also hand beaded some sparkly sequins to the candies.  These beautiful die cuts are the stars of the show, so it didn't take much embellishing to finish the projects.  For my card, I die cut some foliage from the Tree Essentials stamps and dies and the Corner It: Holly stamps and dies, adding stitching to the little holly leaves for added interest.  For my card, I created a lollipop stick from a thin stipe of cardstock and adhered it to an Aqua Mist panel I cut using the new Border Bling: Twinkle die (I had popped this panel onto a white card base using foam tape for some dimension).  I then adhered my foliage to the stick and added a red bow.  For my sentiment, I used the Joyous Holiday stamps, stamping it on vellum with Versafine ink and heat embossing it with clear embossing powder.  




My tag came together in the exact same way, except I added twine to the top.  I think this would also make such a cute Christmas ornament!  




Thanks so much for stopping by today to look at these projects!  They were such fun to make.  I hope you've enjoyed the design team's projects with the new November products, and I can't wait to see what you make!  


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature