Monday, December 14, 2020

Boho-Themed Card: Ink to Paper Like Family Stamp Set


Hello again!  Thanks for stopping by by today for another project from Papertrey Ink's Ink to Paper December release!  I made this card with the new "Like Family" stamps; I just love the warm sentiments included with this set!  


My daughter is into all things boho lately, and I am definitely taking a page from the muted, earthy color palettes.  I started this card by cutting three circles from patterned paper using the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles die set.  After figuring out my general layout, I stamped my primary sentiment on the largest circle using the Like Family stamp set.  I then used the Frame It Out: Wishes stamp set to stamp the two smaller sentiments.  I then adhered the circles onto a panel of watercolor cardstock that I had washed with light blue watercolor paint.  



After that, it was all about creating a garden of floral elements.  I used the Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence dies, Pleasing Envelopes: Special Delivery stamps and dies, and Birthday Bouquet dies to stamp and die cut florals and foliage from a variety of different mediums, including patterned paper, watercolored paper and gold foil cardstock.  I arranged all of these elements in between and on top of the circles and around the sentiments.  And it was that easy!  I wish photographs could capture the dimension of these elements... they really pop off the page and create such a special card. 


I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are above.  I'll see you again soon with another Ink to Paper cardmaking project!  



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature