Sunday, January 17, 2021

Ink to Paper's Sprigs & Sprays and Antique Wishes Stamps and Dies


Hi, friends!  Happy New Year!  I'm so excited that you're here today as we start our countdown to Ink to Paper's January 2021 release.  My first project for this release features the new Sprigs & Sprays and Antique Wishes stamps and dies.  These beautiful products combined beautifully to make this colorful card! 


I started my project by selecting Lovely Lady and Sweet Blush cardstock as my two colors.  I used Lovely Lady to die cut a frame with the Antique Wishes die, which I then heat embossed in white using the coordinating Antique Wishes stamp.  I popped this up with foam tape on a Sweet Blush cardstock base. 




I then stamped a variety of floral and foliage images from the Sprigs & Sprays stamp set in pretty shades of pink and green.  To ground my florals, I then stamped and die cut a wreath and some more florals from the Wreath Favor Box Sentiments and dies.  Before adhering the wreath in the center of my frame, I stamped my sentiment from the Sprigs & Sprays stamp set onto vellum and adhered it behind my wreath.  All that was left to do was arrange my florals around the wreath and perimeter of the card as shown.  And with that, this card was finished. 



I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are above.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again with another Ink to Paper cardmaking project for the January release! 



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature