Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Papertrey Ink's Ink to Paper Pop-Up Envelope Dies and Pop-Up Florals: Making an Envelope Into a Card!

 


I love new and innovative products, and the new Pop-Up Envelope die and Pop-Up Florals stamps and dies are just that.  I have never considered making an envelope into a card itself, and these two products combined perfectly to create a dimensional envelope card.  So much fun! 




I started my project by die cutting my envelope with the new Pop-Up Envelope die using Sweet Blush cardstock.  I also added some accents to the flaps using Prairie Grass cardstock.  I used the included small circle die to cut a small circle on the envelope flap (this is how I would close the envelope using ribbon later).  I then die cut an A2-sized panel of Sweet Blush cardstock, trimming some off of the edges so it would fit inside the envelope and allow the flaps to close.  I then used the new Pop-Up Florals stamps and dies to create my floral scene.  I pulled out my stash of colored embossing powders (which I don't use nearly often enough) to stamp and emboss my florals onto white, Lovely Lady, and Aqua Mist cardstocks, using the coordinating dies to cut them out.  I then adhered some of the florals directly to the panel and used the included dies to pop up my aqua florals.  This allows these blooms to pop up as soon as the envelope is open.  So fun! 


I stamped my sentiment using the new Just Sentiments: Blooms mini stamp set onto the corner of my panel.  I then attached my panel to the inside of the envelope, making the envelope itself into a card.  A pretty piece of coordinating ribbon ties the envelope closed, concealing the pretty surprise inside.  What a fun interactive card! 



I hope you enjoyed this project!  These pop-up envelope cards are so much fun to make.  Links to the products I used are above.  I'll see you again today with another fun project from this month's release! 



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature