Friday, February 19, 2021

Papertrey Ink's Ink to Paper She Blooms Stamps and Dies: Creating a Feminine Floral Tulle Shaker Card



What a lovely new image from Ink to Paper!  Isn't this woman in her flowing floral dress just gorgeous?  This image was the inspiration for this feminine tulle shaker card, and I'm excited to share the process with you today! 


I was inspired by a piece of pretty patterned paper in selecting the colors of my card.  I stamped my main image onto white 110# cardstock, coloring it in with Copic markers in hues complimentary to the patterned paper.  After die cutting it with the coordinating dies, I created my base panel.  I created a panel by die cutting a white panel with the Cover Plate: Ornate die, affixing it to an 80# cardstock base.  I die cut an oval into this panel using the Geometrix: Oval dies then set about making my shaker panel.  I first attached a layer of tulle behind the window using double sided tape.  I sprinkled some white and iridescent confetti onto the tulle, and affixed another layer on top using more double sided adhesive to make sure it was extra secure.  I then used foam tape to pop this panel up, affixing it over my piece of floral patterned paper.  The confetti glides to effortlessly between the tulle layers... I just love these pretty, feminine shaker cards! 


All that was left to do was adhere my main image over the panel using liquid adhesive.  I stamped my sentiment onto a flag made from the same patterned paper and adhered it to the upper corner of my card.  




This is such an impactful image that creates the most beautiful cards.  I hope you enjoyed this project!  Links to the products I used are above.  I'll be back again today with one more project from this absolutely beautiful new release.  See you soon!  



2 comments on "Papertrey Ink's Ink to Paper She Blooms Stamps and Dies: Creating a Feminine Floral Tulle Shaker Card"

  1. It has been great to know that there is someone out there that knows about falling down and getting back up. We always stay humble and never give up, and for the help of Mr Pedro in getting me Loan from his firm to expand my business, at a pivotal time. The support I received from his loan firm was quite honest and an interesting low rate in return, Mr Pedro Jerome is a loan officer working with a loan company which is willing to fund any type of business or give loans for personal use as long as their repayment is guaranteed.
    You can contact theirs email on pedroloanss@gmail.com Via WhatsApp:+1-863-231-0632

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature