Friday, September 7, 2018

Spellbinders September 2018 Sunshiney Day Card Kit: Stamps and Dies



I'm back with two more cards made with the Spellbinders September 2018 Sunshiney Day Card Kit.  For these two cards, I wanted to focus on the stamps and dies included with the kit.  For my first card, I used the included stamps to stamp the whale and my two sentiment strips.  I layered these with die cuts and patterned included with the kit.  All these was left to do was mount it on colored cardstock (also included).  So sweet and easy!


For my second card, I die cut the car with the dies included in the kit.  There are so many little detail dies and you can completely customize your little car.  How cute!

I then layered my car with more die cuts included in the kit and made them into balloons using the included silver thread.  I used a resin sticker as a license plate and an embellishment for the little flag.  I mounted everything onto gorgeous silver foiled paper from the 6x6 paper pad.


And voila!  Two more cards that couldn't be cuter or easier!  Stay tuned for my next round of cards featuring the beautiful patterned paper in the kit.  One of the cards is so easy but so gorgeous that you'll never believe it was created from a single piece of patterned paper!  



A link to the kit is below.  I participate in the Spellbinders affiliate program, which means that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you when products are purchased through the links I share.  Thank you for your support!






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature