Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Pretty Floral Wreaths with New Spellbinders Clear Stamps



It's no secret that I love floral stamp sets, and I am always in need of versatile and pretty sentiment sets.  So I was absolutely thrilled to receive Spellbinders's new Thanks a Bunch and Sentimental Words stamp sets.  Spellbinders has released a beautiful new line of clear stamps, and these sets were right up my alley.

These two cards were so easy to make.  I decided to make two floral wreaths in different color schemes.  I started my first card by choosing pretty shades of pink and coral and stamping out a base layer of flowers and foliage.



As pretty as that was, I thought the card could use some dimension for extra interest.  So I stamped out extra flowers and leaves and quickly fussy cut them out.  I then layered them on top of the base wreath, which added so much extra texture and dimension to the card.  I added some small stitched details to the flower centers and added stitching around the edge of the panel.  To finish the card, I layered my panel over some coordinating patterned paper.



The second card came together much like the first card.  After stamping an oval-shaped wreath on an icy blue panel using distress oxide and pigment inks, I layered additional fussy cut flowers on top for dimension.  I stamped my sentiment from the Sentimental Words set to finish the card.



I just love stamp sets like this where simple yet pretty images come together in such a beautiful way!



I hope you enjoyed these projects!  Links to the products I used are below.  I participate in the Spellbinders affiliate program, which means that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you when products are purchased through the links I share.  Thank you for your support, and enjoy your holiday crafting!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature