Saturday, September 19, 2020

Holiday Die Cut Card Featuring Ink to Paper's Feathered Friends Mini Stamps


Hello, friends!  I spent an evening recently creating this holiday card featuring Ink to Paper's Feathered Friends stamp sets.  I'm so happy you stopped by to check it out! 


I started my card by die cutting three circles out of white woodgrain cardstock.  I then stamped tree images from the new Winter Wonder stamp set onto Papertrey Ink's Aqua Mist cardstock so they aligned with the three circles.  I also added some white ink splatters to add a wintery effect. 



Next came my favorite part: embellishing with lots of stamps and die cuts.  I selected wintery images and die cuts from the following sets: Framing Fall, On the Border: Fir Branches, Tree Essentials, and Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence to embellish the circle windows.  I chose white and green embossing powders to stamp some of the foliage, and added white dots to others to mimic snow.  I then stamped birds from the Feathered Friends Mini 3 and 4 stamp sets - how cute are these little birds? 

To finish my card, I stamped my sentiment from the Just Sentiments: Warmth stamp set onto Pure Poppy cardstock and adhered it over my last circle.  I added some sequins to the inside of the circles for a bit of sparkle.  It occurred to me after finishing the card that this would have made the cutest shaker card with some snow on the inside of the circles... I just may have to make another one! 




Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll see you again soon with some more card projects made with Ink to Paper's gorgeous new holiday stamps and dies.  Have a wonderful day! 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature