Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Papertrey Ink's Ink to Paper February 2021 Release: Sweet Hoppiness Stamps and Dies

 


Hello, friends!  I am so thrilled you're here joining me today for the countdown to Ink to Paper's February 2021 release!  I am kicking off the countdown with two projects I made with the new Sweet Hoppiness stamps and dies.  How cute is this little bunny? 



I started with the sweet little bunny favor box, which I thought would be perfect for a baby shower favor.  I used the In Stitches: Tote Bag dies, some pretty pink plaid patterned paper and some ribbon to construct my tote bag (for my tips and tricks on assembling these tote bags, see here).  I then used the small XO Heart Frames dies to cut two frames out of green cardstock.  I stamped my bunny onto 110# white cardstock and did some quick Copic coloring before assembling my image and frames on the front of my tote bag.  I then stamped an "Established 2021" from the Just Sentiments: Established stamp set onto a punched tag and tied it around the handle.  I accented my wreath and tag with some sweet stamped flowers and some gems and this cute little tote bag was finished. 




For my card project, I stamped my bunny onto a circle of white 110# cardstock, masked it off, and did some quick ink blending with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink.  I then colored my bunny with Copic markers, added some colored pencil shading, and then for some fun texture and interest, added some quick simple stitches.  I stamped and die cut the wreath from the Wreath Favor Box Sentiments stamps and dies, as well as a large circle from the Delicate Doilies dies using Spring Rain cardstock.  I cut a strip of plaid patterned paper and adhered it down the center of an A2-sized card panel and added a white frame from the Border Bling: Skinny Heart Frames dies.  I then added my doily, wreath and bunny images to the center of the card, layering the top wreath layer with foam tape for dimension.  I then stamped my sentiment using the Brighter Days stamp set onto a die cut banner from the Banner Builder: Basics dies and layered it over my wreath using liquid adhesive and foam tape.  Some quick little stamped flowers and foliage from the Sweet Hoppiness stamp set and a few yellow gems sprinkled here and there finished this sweet card.  



I hope you enjoyed these projects!  Links to the products I used are included above.  I'll see you again soon with another project from this gorgeous, spring-inspired new release!  



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature