Monday, June 4, 2018

Stamping on Dark Cardstock: Waffle Flower Bouquet Builder


Happy Monday!  I was so happy to find time here and there over the weekend to do some creating, especially since the wonderful Kathy Racoosin at The Daily Marker had started her 10th 30-Day Coloring Challenge.  I took this opportunity to finally use the gorgeous Waffle Flower Bouquet Builder stamp set.. I love these whimsical flowers.  I have always struggled with coloring on dark cardstock… I just don’t have the patience to stamp on white cardstock and color in the negative space.  So I decided to try painting with gouache directly on navy blue cardstock.  Ding ding ding!  It was a winner!  


I love the way this card turned out… the bright colors really pop against the blue background.  




I hope you enjoy the card, and have a great day!  


1 comment on "Stamping on Dark Cardstock: Waffle Flower Bouquet Builder"
  1. I love this! What ink did you use to stamp the flowers on the dark card stock and what gouache paints did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature