Thursday, July 26, 2018

Simon Says Stamp's Friendly Frolic Release: Tabbed Sentiments



The Simon Says Stamp Friendly Frolic release is here!  What fun!  I was so thrilled to be able to create with their new Tabbed Sentiments stamp set.  This is such a fun, versatile set full of small sentiments.  Stamp sets like these used to be some of the more under-appreciated sets in my stash.  Now they are some of my absolute favorites.  I love how small sentiments can be used as focal sentiments themselves or used to highlight larger stamped or die cut sentiments.

I was really wanting to stitch up a summery background, so I pulled out Altenew's Cross Stitch Pegboard die, cut a circle out for the sentiment and cross stitched a plaid in shades of pool, white and green.  I also thought some felt flowers would accent the sentiment nicely, so I used Lawn Fawn's Fab Flowers die and Sizzix's 3D flowers die to create some fun and easy felt flowers.  I then stamped my sentiment inside the circle and adhered the flowers around the edge.



I had so much fun creating this card!  Links to some of the products I used are below.  I participate in several affiliate programs including Scrapbook.com and Spellbinders.  This means that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you when products are purchased through links I share here.  Thank you for your support!







Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature