Saturday, October 19, 2019

Interactive Gift Card: Spellbinders For You Gift Card Holder





Happy Saturday!  I am so excited to be back today with another card from Spellbinders.  This is another interactive card made with the Spellbinders For You Gift Card Holder.  A card AND gift card holder in one... don't you love it when the card is also the gift?  

This card came together SO easily with this gift card holder die.  Honestly, the hardest part was picking out which patterned paper I wanted to use!  I die cut my gift card holder out and assembled it (there is a great video tutorial here).  I chose to mount the holder onto a card base).  

The embellishments were also super simple.  I used patterned vellum to create the "tissue" peeking out of the die.  I cut my "For You" sentiment out of gold mirror cardstock and used some florals from some of my other past club kits for some extra prettiness.  To finish the card, I added some gold ribbon to mimic the look of a gift bag.  

This is such a fun interactive card that could be created in so many different themes... just so fun!  



This kit and tons of other fantastic past club kits are all on sale now!  Links to the products I used are below.  I participate in the Spellbinders affiliate program, which means that I receive a small commission when products are purchased through the links I share.  I truly appreciate your support!  

I'll be back soon with another project I'm making using these amazing dies.  In the meantime, thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!  

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature