Friday, October 18, 2019

Spellbinders Festive Wreaths Slider Card: Past Large Die Kit of the Month Promotion



Hello, everyone!  I am back today with one of the COOLEST cards I've made... ever.  I don't make many interactive cards.  I find them to be a little fussy and finicky, and if you don't get your measurements just right, things don't move the way they should.  I was thrilled that Spellbinders took all of this guesswork away making this set... not only is the slider function way cool, the embellishment dies are amazing!!!

I decided to make a floral wreath (shocker, right?) with my kit, and I am so in love with the results.  I started by die cutting my slider mechanism (there is a fantastic YouTube tutorial on how to assemble the super easy slider mechanism here).  I then die cut my wreath and the little floral embellishments.  This was so fun.  I die cut all of my little pieces from white cardstock and used Copic markers to color them in.  I then used a white paint pen to embellish all of the little flowers and leaves.  How fun are these?



I created a sentiment on my computer and stitched over the words... super easy.   All that was left to do was put everything together.  Following the tutorial, I assembled everything and tested it out.  Look at how cool this is!




Here's the great news... this Large Die of the Month kit is on sale right now for a steal!  A link to the kit is included below, as well as another prior kit of the month (also on sale!) with some extra florals I used.  You can find all of the other kits currently on sale here.

I participate in the Spellbinders affiliate program, which means that I receive a small commission at no cost to you when products are purchased through the links I share.  I truly appreciate your support!

I hope you enjoyed this project!  It is so much fun.  I'll be back soon with some more projects using these past club kits... just let me tell you, Spellbinders really knocks it out of the park with these!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature