Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Stitched Floral Card Using MFT's Merry and Bright Die



Hello again!  I'm back today with a fun holiday card made for My Favorite Things's October holiday release.  I am all about the non-traditional holiday cards this year, whether it be using non-traditional colors or non-holiday products.  For this project, I used both techniques to make this super fun "Merry and Bright" card, and I just love the result!

This card was made using die cuts from my favorite MFT products, and it was so easy to create.  I started the card by die cutting my sentiment from the new Merry and Bright Die-Namics, and I colored it with Copic markers to create an ombre effect.  I then die cut a bunch of flowers and leaves using MFT's Stitched Flowers, Stitched Blooms and Fab Foliage Die-Namics, colored them with Copics, and added white stitching around their edges.  As always, I could not let a card go without just a bit of stitching!  I layered the flowers up to create dimension.



After adhering my sentiment and florals, I also die cut some snowflakes using MFT's Layered Snowflakes and dotted them around my sentiment to add some more holiday cheer.


I just love the way this card came out... just "holiday" enough, and also a fun way to use non-holiday supplies!

Links to the products I used are below.  I participate in the My Favorite Things affiliate program, which means that I receive a small commission at no cost to you when products are purchased through the links I share.  I truly appreciate your support!




I'll be back with another project I made using MFT's October release.  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature