Monday, August 17, 2020

Die Cut Card Using Ink to Paper's Feathered Friends 3 Die


Hello, friends!  I am so thrilled to be guest designing for Ink to Paper this month!  And I'm equally excited to be here today sharing this die cut card I made using the Feathered Friends 3 die in this month's new release.  I LOVE this little bird! 

This card came together so easily thanks to Ink to Paper's line of beautiful dies.  When die cutting many different shapes, I find it easiest to use white 110# cardstock (I use Neenah Solar White Classic Crest) and color the pieces using alcohol markers.  I first die cut my bird and colored it in with bright shades of blue.  Then came my florals from Ink to Paper's Tag Creations Blooming Indulgence die set.  I love these pretty, romantic florals, and I chose to color them in with shades of mauve, pink, and yellow.  I also colored in my foliage in shades of bright green.  



To ground my bird, I die cut an oval and put it on top of the new Cover Plate: Trellis die.  After arranging my bird and florals, I stamped my sentiment from the Shutter It Sentiments stamp set and cut it into a flag shape.  A few sparkly sequins and this card was finished! 


The Ink to Paper release is full of beautiful new products and these are just a few!  Thanks so much for stopping by today, and I'll be back soon to share more projects.  Have a wonderful day! 

Products

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature